- Promote safety and follow all FGC, DOT, OSHA, MOT and state regulations.
- Responsible for safety practices, day to day operations, setting daily production requirements, scheduling work, forecasting profit goals, equipment allocation, bidding, and preparation of account receivab
- Foster and maintain business relationships with customers, management team and community.
- Responsible for approximately 50+ employees.
- Must be able to work weekends and nights when required. 50+ hours per week.
- Coordinates all aspects of projects with local utility companies, FDOT, OSHA, and other relevant government agencies.
Job Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of all aspects of natural gas distribution in steel and plastic.
- Knowledge of directional bore operations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems in a rapidly changing environment.
- Effectively establish expectations and goals.
- Ability to effectively deal with pressure.
- Capable of fostering a culture that promotes innovation and cooperation.
- Ability to assess employee developmental needs and provide effective talent management.
Education and Experience: 10 – 15 years experience in Construction Project Management and Knowledge of natural gas distribution procedures and training for large scale systems. Must have tap experience in both steel and plastic. Must have billing experience. Must have main line, service and relight experience. Current ASME B31Q Operator Qualifications.
Florida Gas Contractors offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, and 401(k) plan, company vehicle, IPAD, Phone, Credit Card. Salary range of $80,000 – $130,000. Florida Gas Contractors is a Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug test and driving record expectations.